All Volunteers and career staff become members of our organization and are encouraged to participate in our community events. We provide many benefits and support to all our members.
- Trumbull Emergency Medical Services (TEMS) is solely a 911 service with a high percentage of advanced life support calls
- TEMS employees have fostered close working relationships with local Hospital Staff, Trumbull Police department and Trumbull Fire Department
- TEMS has the support of our Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Commission who are always available to offer guidance and support
- Up to date fleet of TEMS vehicles with driver training opportunities
- TEMS employees utilize the most up to date equipment which meets or exceeds the National average
- TEMS has the ongoing support of the Town Of Trumbull
- Flexible scheduling allows for maintaining your current work, family or school commitments while serving your community
- Stand alone headquarters base with eating, sleeping and bathing facilities for our team
- Monthly educational opportunities in house
- Peer to peer support
- Join our Community Outreach programs
- Join our Education team and assist with training/ mentoring
Join Our Team
For career positions, please contact us directly for further information on how to work for us as an Emergency Medical Technician or a Paramedic. To learn more about volunteering, please review the Volunteer Today page.