ANNOUNCEMENT RE EMT-B INITIAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Trumbull EMS will not be running our SUMMER 2022 program this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
We anticipate posting our upcoming 2023 initial EMT certification program dates very soon, so check here for details.
Trumbull EMS also offers customized classes for PROVIDER AHA CPR, AHA ACLS, AHA ACLS, Blood Borne Pathogens; Question Persuade Refer Suicide Intervention and Prevention (QPR) . Email us for custom program requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNOUNCEMENT SUMMER EMR/ EMT REFRESHER-TRADITIONAL STYLE
We will be hosting limited traditional style refreshers this summer. Dates will be announced shortly via our Facebook Events Page.
Trumbull EMS will host customized CPR, AED & First Aid training classes either at EMS or your facility location.
You can email Kate O’Connor at email@example.com or call her on 203 452 5146 during business hours to find out more or request a custom class for your organization.
Life Support Courses
Trumbull Emergency Medical Services (EMS) provides Continuing Medical Education Opportunities each month aimed at advanced life support (ALS) and basic life support (BLS) EMS providers.
We work closely with our partners at Sponsor Hospital Council Greater Bridgeport (SHCGB) to ensure we meet their stringent requirements for acceptable training, and most classes will come with SHCGB approval for CME credit which is able to be used for renewal of medical control and state EMS certification.
- CPR for health care providers
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
Previous classes have included:
- Advanced 12 Lead ECG
- Clinical Skills Review
- Documentation Standards
- Endocrine Emergencies
- Escaping violent encounters in EMS
- Falls, Fall Prevention and Prehospital Alerts
- High Fidelity Simulation Lab
- Hoarding Challenges in EMS
- LVAD and Heart Failure in EMS
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pain Management in Paramedic Practice
- Pediatric Prehospital Emergencies
- Pharmacology review of ACLS, RSI medicine, Pediatric medicine
- Rapid Sequence Intubation and the Difficult Airway
- STROKE/ CVA review
- Other Upcoming Events