TOWN OF TRUMBULL BRUSH AND LEAF PICK-UP SCHEDULE
Because leaf drop is two weeks late this year, and snow is preventing the blowing and raking of leaves the leaf pick-up program will be delayed. Storm Alfred has caused the need for another brush pick-up.
The Town will engage in a program similar to that of storm Irene and will commence on Friday, November 4th with brush collection. Leaf pick-up will begin once this effort is completed.
You can track the Storm Brush Pick-Up Program progress daily via the Town website by clicking on the menu tab to the left entitled “Storm Brush Pick-Up Progress”. To view Street Names, zoom to 300% or more and use the "Hand" tool to pan around the document in order to navigate to your street.
• Work will start in the north western corner of Town.
• We ask that all residents place their brush at the curb line as soon as they can in lengths no greater than 4 feet.
• We insist that residents do not commingle the storm brush with leaves.
• All storm related brush generated in Town from this storm will be accepted at no charge at the Town Transfer Station.
• All progress will be posted daily on the Town of Trumbull website.
The success of these two programs relies on the cooperation and patience of all residents.
Town of Trumbull
Director of Public Works