Trumbull/Monroe Health District Flu Clinic
Thursday, October 24,
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Trumbull Monroe Health District
2 Corporate Drive, Suite 116, Trumbull
- Flu vaccinations are available for 6 months of age and older.
- TMHD accepts Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, ConnectiCare, and Medicare Part B.
- Participants must bring their insurance cards and driver’s license to the clinic for billing purposes. Please verify insurance coverage prior to attending the clinic.
- Participants are responsible for the insurance co-pay or any deductible that may apply.
- The cost of the vaccination is $25. Cash and check are accepted.
Home Visits are available for the homebound.
Contact the public health nurse at 203-452-5195.
Pneumonia vaccinations are also available. Cost is $60.00.
Recommended for asthmatics, smokers, and anyone 65 years of age or older.