Low-Cost Cholesterol Screenings Offered at TMHD
Do you know your numbers? Do you want to take charge of your health? The Trumbull Monroe Health District (TMHD) encourages you to take advantage of the many screenings offered at TMHD to get to know your numbers and to make a positive health change.
The Trumbull Monroe Health District (TMHD) offers low-cost cholesterol screenings throughout the year. All clinics take place at the TMHD offices, 2 Corporate Drive, Suite 116, Trumbull. Fasting is required. The cost is $25.00 (cash and check are accepted). Appointments are required. Schedule your appointment by calling TMHD at 203-452-5195.
Low-cost cholesterol screenings are scheduled for:
• Monday, March 9, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Tuesday, March 10, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Wednesday, April 8, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Thursday, April 9, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Monday, May 11, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Tuesday, May 12, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Thursday, June 4, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Friday, June 5, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
This simple blood test offered at TMHD will provide you with your cholesterol levels within minutes. TMHD public health nurse will review the results and provide steps that you can take to prevent, or reduce, high cholesterol levels during the same appointment. The lipid profile screening offered includes total, LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
Call TMHD at 203-452-5195 to schedule an appointment or for more information. If the above dates do not fit your schedule speak with the public health nurse to make other arrangements.