Mask and Face Covering Requirements
The Town of Trumbull’s COVID-19 numbers have improved dramatically over the past few weeks. As a result, effective Monday, October 18, 2021, the following protocols will be in effect for all Town of Trumbull Government Buildings:
Visitors to Town Buildings and employees who are fully COVID-19 vaccinated do not need to wear a mask or face covering. Someone is fully vaccinated two weeks after their second Moderna/Pfizer vaccine or two weeks after their Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Visitors to Town buildings and employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated must wear a mask or face covering in all public areas and offices. Unvaccinated employees in their private office are not required to wear a mask or face covering while alone in their private office.
Town of Trumbull Government Buildings include:
- Town Hall
- Parks & Recreation Building (Tellalian Building)
- Trumbull Health Department
- Trumbull Senior Center
- Public Works Buildings
- Trumbull Emergency Medical Services
- Trumbull Police Department
- Trumbull Library System
- Main Library
- Fairchild Nichols Memorial Library
- Long Hill Administration Building (Board of Education Administration Building)
- Tashua Knolls Golf Course (Inside Only)
- Mary J. Sherlach Counseling Center
- Trumbull Nature and Arts Center
These changes do not impact the current mask mandates for the Town of Trumbull Board of Education buildings.