TRUMBULL HEALTH DEPARTMENT’S PFIZER VACCINE CLINIC
For 12-15 year old Trumbull residents/students ONLY!
Wednesday May 19th 1:30-3:30pm
Trumbull High School Cafeteria
72 Strobel Road Trumbull
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, SEND EMAIL TO SCOUSINS@TRUMBULL-CT.GOV WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: Students Name, date of birth and Parent PHONE NUMBER (must be able to accept calls from blocked number)
WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLINIC.
COVID-19 VACCINE CRITERIA:
In order to receive the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine at TRUMBULL HIGH SCHOOL children MUST:
1) Must be a Trumbull resident or a student at a Trumbull school (school ID required if not a resident)
2) Must bring proof of child’s birth date (passport, birth certificate, etc)
3) Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
3) Must be between the ages of 12-15 years of age
4) Must NOT have signs/symptoms of COVID-19
5) Must NOT be in isolation/quarantine for COVID-19
6) Must NOT have received another type of vaccine in the last 14 days
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!
My child meets the above criteria, how do I get them a vaccine?
- TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, SEND EMAIL TO SCOUSINS@TRUMBULL-CT.GOV WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: Students Name, date of birth and Parent PHONE NUMBER (must be able to accept calls from blocked number)
- Arrive at clinic no sooner than 5 minutes before your schedule time. If you have an appointment, you have a dose. Arriving before your scheduled times creates longer lines & causes problems with social distancing!
- Parent or legal guardian must be present.
- Please bring your insurance card.
- After vaccine received individuals will be REQUIRED to wait 15-30 minutes before leaving.
- 2nd dose appointments will be scheduled before you leave for June 9th at Trumbull High. 2nd dose will be at the same time as your 1st dose.