TRUMBULL HEALTH DEPARTMENT’S PFIZER VACCINE CLINIC
For 12-15 year old Trumbull residents/students ONLY!
Wednesday May 19th 1:30-3:30pm
Trumbull High School Cafeteria
72 Strobel Road Trumbull
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED VIA VAMS SYSTEM
Appointments will open on VAMS tonight 5/13 at 7pm.
WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLINIC.
IF ALL APPOINTMENT TIME SLOTS ARE FILLED IN VAMS APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE END OF THE CLINIC. TO GET ON THIS WAITLIST, SEND EMAIL TO SCOUSINS@TRUMBULL-CT.GOV WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: Students Name, date of birth and Parent PHONE NUMBER (must be able to accept calls from blocked number)
COVID-19 VACCINE CRITERIA:
In order to receive the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine at TRUMBULL HIGH SCHOOL children MUST:
1) Must be a Trumbull resident or a student at a Trumbull school (school ID required if not a resident)
2) Must bring proof of child’s birth date (passport, birth certificate, etc)
3) Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
3) Must be between the ages of 12-15 years of age
4) Must NOT have signs/symptoms of COVID-19
5) Must NOT be in isolation/quarantine for COVID-19
6) Must NOT have received another type of vaccine in the last 14 days
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!
My child meets the above criteria, how do I get them a vaccine?
- Register for appointment on VAMS
- Arrive at clinic no sooner than 5 minutes before your schedule time. If you have an appointment, you have a dose. Arriving before your scheduled times creates longer lines & causes problems with social distancing!
- Parent or legal guardian must be present.
- Please bring your insurance card.
- After vaccine received individuals will be REQUIRED to wait 15-30 minutes before leaving.
- 2nd dose appointments will be scheduled before you leave for June 9th at Trumbull High. 2nd dose will be at the same time as your 1st dose.