ATTENTION TRUMBULL STUDENTS 16 YEARS AND OLDER - DO YOU WANT TO BE FULLY VACCINATED BY GRADUATION?
THE WAIT IS OVER! IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET THE COVID VACCINE!
GRIFFIN HEALTH PFIZER VACCINE CLINIC
WHEN: SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2021
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM*
WHERE: Griffin Hospital Occupational Medicine & Rehabilitation Services Building
10 Progress Drive Shelton CT
APPOINTMENTS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE APPT)
WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS WILL ALSO AVAILABLE
* 7AM-Noon open to public
Noon-4pm exclusively available to Trumbull students 16 years or older and their vaccine eligible family members
COVID-19 VACCINE CRITERIA
In order to receive the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine, you MUST:
1) Be 16 years of age or older (please bring student ID or Driver’s License if you have one)
2) Have completed parental consent forms if you are 16 or 17 years old.
3) Must NOT have signs/symptoms of COVID-19
4) Must NOT be in isolation/quarantine for COVID-19
5) Must NOT have received another type of vaccine in the last 14 days
I meet the above criteria, how do I get my vaccine?
- Follow link to schedule an appointment (appointment link)
- Griffin Health requires social & physical distancing, face masks MUST be worn at all times while inside the building, and hand sanitizer will be provided
- Insurance is not required to receive vaccine but if you have insurance bring your card
- Parental consent forms (forms link here) must be completed and signed or parent present for anyone under 16 to receive vaccine
- After you receive your vaccine, you will be REQUIRED to wait 15-30 minutes before leaving
- 2nd appointments will be scheduled when you are at the clinic