INFORMATION FOR TRUMBULL RESIDENTS ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2021 (Includes healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and individuals 16 and older)
In an effort to ensure Connecticut continues taking the most equitable and efficient approach to quickly administering the COVID-19 vaccine to as many people as possible, Governor Ned Lamont has announced that the state is continuing to expand access on an age-based schedule.
The State of CT is currently vaccinating healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and, as of April 1, 2021, individuals 16 and older.
Currently, Pfizer is the only vaccine approved for children 16 and over. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are only approved for individuals 18 years of age and older. Anyone who is age 16 or 17 must make an appointment with a provider who is administering Pfizer.
The Trumbull Health Department does not administer the Pfizer vaccine. To determine which clinics offer the Pfizer vaccine, you can call the provider directly or contact the State at 211 or 877-918-2224.
Please understand that vaccine supply remains limited and that appointments continue to be scheduled as vaccine arrives weekly.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CDC Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS):
- Phone: 877-918-2224
- Online: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/OnlineVaccine
- Phone: 833-ASK-YNHH (833-275-9644)
- Online: https://covidvaccine.ynhh.org
- Phone: 860-827-7690
- Online: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/covid-vaccine
- Phone: 203-204-1053 (general COVID information)
- Online: https://www.griffinhealth.org/Coronavirus-COVID19-Information/COVID-19-Vaccination
- If you are currently eligible for a vaccination and have not already made an appointment, please call Griffin Health at 203-433-3394 to speak to an appointment scheduling specialist.
- To make an appointment for the COVID vaccine at a participating pharmacy:
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/covid19vac/CT.jsp
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302
- Stop & Shop: https://stopandshop.com/covid-vaccine
- 2-1-1 of Connecticut Vaccine Locator Map
- Website: www.211ct.org/vaccineclinics
- Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
Phone: 877-918-2224. Line is open seven days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Due to high volume, hold times may vary.
- Frequently Asked Questions and other CT Guidance:
COVID-19 Testing Sites: