INFORMATION FOR TRUMBULL RESIDENTS ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE EFFECTIVE MARCH 19, 2021 (Includes healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and individuals 45 and older)
In an effort to ensure Connecticut continues taking the most equitable and efficient approach to quickly administering the COVID-19 vaccine to as many people as possible, Governor Ned Lamont has announced that the state will continue expanding access going forward on an age-based schedule.
The State of CT is currently vaccinating healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and individuals 45 and older. Individuals 16 and over are tentatively expected to become eligible to receive the vaccine on April 5, 2021.
Please understand that vaccine supply remains limited and that appointments continue to be scheduled as vaccine arrives weekly.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CDC Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS):
- Phone: 877-918-2224
- Online: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/OnlineVaccine
- Phone: 833-ASK-YNHH (833-275-9644)
- Online: https://covidvaccine.ynhh.org
- Phone: 860-827-7690
- Online: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/covid-vaccine
- Phone: 203-204-1053 (general COVID information)
- Online: https://www.griffinhealth.org/Coronavirus-COVID19-Information/COVID-19-Vaccination
- If you are currently eligible for a vaccination and have not already made an appointment, please call Griffin Health at 203-433-3394 to speak to an appointment scheduling specialist.
- To make an appointment for the COVID vaccine at a participating pharmacy:
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/covid19vac/CT.jsp
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302
- Stop & Shop: https://stopandshop.com/covid-vaccine
- 2-1-1 of Connecticut Vaccine Locator Map
- Website: www.211ct.org/vaccineclinics
- Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
Phone: 877-918-2224. Line is open seven days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Due to high volume, hold times may vary.
- Frequently Asked Questions and other CT Guidance:
COVID-19 Testing Sites: