The Trumbull Library System is pleased to share the news that we are moving into the next phase of our reopening. Beginning Monday, September 28, 2020, the main library at 33 Quality Street will open each weekday from 3 pm until 6 pm. Patrons will be able to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials. In order to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, please observe the following:
- Visitors will enter and leave through the main entrance of the building. The children’s entrance will remain closed at this time.
- We will limit the number of people in the building at any one time. You may be asked to wait before entering.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth as well as maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building. Visitors are encouraged to wash their hands.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building.
- In-person programming, meeting rooms, public seating, tables, computer access, copy machines, water fountains and pay phones will not be available at this time.
Moving forward, we will assess the reopening in conjunction with guidance from the Town Administration and State and local health authorities to safely add new services. We will also review open hours and seek to expand for evening and Saturday service in the coming weeks.
If you cannot wear a mask or are unable to enter the building, we continue to offer our contact-free curbside borrowing service. Simply place holds online at https://www.trumbull-ct.gov/Library or call us at 203-452-5197 between 1 pm and 6 pm.
Check out our great online library programming via Zoom and Facebook Live. If you have questions or concerns, need a library card or are seeking research help, please email email@example.com.
Director, Trumbull Library System