A Message from David Lehman, Commissioner of Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development:
This Thursday we’re bringing together representatives from the Connecticut Insurance Department, the Department of Banking and the Small Business Administration for a conference call to provide more details on state and federal COVID-19 relief programs and answer key questions.
Please join us on Thursday, April 9, 2020 from 1 to 2 p.m. to learn more about:
- The federal Paycheck Protection Program available to small businesses and nonprofits
- The federal Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Grants
- Connecticut’s initiatives to assist businesses and residents during COVID-19
- The new Mortgage Deferment and Assistance
- The new Health Insurance Grace Period
To join the call, dial 888-456-0356 and, when prompted, enter the passcode 2802806#.
If you’re unable to join, we’ll post the recording later that afternoon on the state’s coronavirus website, where you can always find additional information about these and other federal and state programs.
David Lehman, Commissioner
firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 500-2310