News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/25/2020 8:44:00 AM to 3/25/2020 2:32:39 PM.
Posted on: March 17, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Updated 03/25/20: Trumbull Closings and Cancellations
TRUMBULL CLOSINGS and CANCELLATIONS
- All Trumbull Public and Private Schools are CLOSED until further notice. Before and after childcare programs, such as TLC, are CLOSED. All school out-of-district and out-of-state field trips are CANCELED or POSTPONED. PTA Events are canceled.
- Tashua Knolls Golf Course is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Center at Priscilla Place (Trumbull Senior Center) is CLOSED until further notice. The Food Pantry and other limited services will be available. Phone: 203 452-5199 leave a message if you need assistance
- The Trumbull Library, including the Fairchild-Nichols Memorial Library, is CLOSED until further notice.
- Town Hall is CLOSED until further notice. This includes the Parks and Recreation Department, the Health Department, the Public Works Department, the Trumbull Animal Shelter, the Trumbull Nature and Arts Center, and the Mary J. Sherlach Counseling Center. Employees are working remotely and will be monitoring e-mails and phones while working from home. Please call 203 452-5000 for a directory of departments. A Departmental Directory can also be found here. Please leave a message and your call will be returned. Kindly leave sufficient time for a response.
- The Trumbull Police Department is temporarily suspending scheduling requests for routine services, including fingerprinting, safety car seat installations, etc.
- All town parks, inclusive of playgrounds, are closed.
- All Trumbull Recreation programs and town-sponsored sporting events are CANCELED. All team sports activities, including those with permits, are CANCELED. All town sports fields and school fields are CLOSED.
- Outside groups will not be permitted to use town and school facilities, including school gyms and auditoriums.
- Refer to the Town Meeting Calendar for cancellations, rescheduled or planned meetings.