News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/17/2020 4:13:38 PM to 3/17/2020 4:27:11 PM.
Posted on: March 17, 2020
[ARCHIVED] 03/17/20: Trumbull Closings and Cancellations
TRUMBULL CLOSINGS and CANCELLATIONS
- All Trumbull Public Schools are CLOSED until further notice. Before and after childcare programs, such as TLC, are CLOSED. All school out-of-district and out-of-state field trips are CANCELED or POSTPONED. PTA Events are canceled.
- Tashua Knolls Golf Course is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Center at Priscilla Place (Trumbull Senior Center) is CLOSED until further notice. The Food Pantry and other limited services will be available. Phone: 203 452-5199 leave a message if you need assistance
- The Trumbull Library, including the Fairchild-Nichols Memorial Library, is CLOSED until further notice.
- Town Hall is CLOSED to the public until further notice. This includes the Parks and Recreation Department, the Health Department, the Public Works Department, the Trumbull Animal Shelter, the Trumbull Nature and Arts Center, and the Mary J. Sherlach Counseling Center. For further information, click here. https://www.trumbull-ct.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1097
- The Trumbull Police Department is temporarily suspending scheduling requests for routine services, including fingerprinting, safety car seat installations, etc.
- All town parks, inclusive of playgrounds, are closed.
- All Trumbull Recreation programs and town-sponsored sporting events are CANCELED. All team sports activities, including those with permits, are CANCELED. All town sports fields and school fields are CLOSED.
- Outside groups will not be permitted to use town and school facilities, including school gyms and auditoriums.
- Trumbull Nature and Arts Commission Meeting, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, is CANCELED.
- Community Facilities Building Committee Meeting, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, is CANCELED.
- WPCA meeting scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18th is CANCELED.
- Planning and Zoning Commission meeting scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 18th is canceled.
- Trumbull Redistricting Committee Meeting, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, is CANCELED.
- Board of Education Curriculum Committee Meeting, scheduled for 8:15 a.m. on Thursday, March 19, is CANCELED.
- Board of Finance Budget Hearings, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, are CANCELED.
- Town Council Finance Committee Budget Hearings, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, are CANCELED.