1/31/2020: 2 Week Look Ahead
Starting on February 4th, 2020, alternating traffic lanes will be used on Daniels Farm road until the installation of drainage is complete. Work is scheduled to occur while school is in session to avoid conflict with bus routes and times of heavy traffic.
The Phase 1 detour from Booth Hill Road to Gray Rock Road will be active until further notice. Alternating traffic will be used along various sections of Strobel Road and Daniels Farm Road. Details on the location and type of work will be continuously updated and posted to the Town of Trumbull’s website.
Week of February 3rd, 2020:
- Phase 1 Detour from Booth Hill Road to Gray Rock Road will be active
- Installation of catch basins and drainage pipes on Daniels Farm Road located South of Marigold Lane
- Rock excavation of hillsides, primarily in the area of Strobel Road opposite of Pinewood Trail
- Continue to form and pour concrete for retaining walls
Week of February 10th, 2020:
- Excavation to establish rough grades for retaining wall
- Begin forming and pouring footings for retaining wall located between Doe Hollow Drive and Hemlock Trail