Where can I obtain working papers?
  • Working papers are issued from Trumbull High School’s main office throughout the year. Due to security protocol, you must have an appointment. In order to be eligible for working papers, you must meet the following requirements:
    • You must be 16 years old and show proof of age, this proof must be shown on a legal document such as a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport. (If you are 18 years old or older you do not need working papers.) For more information on ages and restrictions see the Connecticut Working Papers Manual https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SDE/CTE/WBL/WP.pdf?la=en.
    • You must have a “Promise of Employment” letter which is provided by your future employer on their letterhead, stating your name, what type of position (cashier, stock clerk, etc.), rate of pay and number of hours you will be working weekly.
  • Email whaslam@trumbullps.org at Trumbull High School for more information on how to obtain your working papers and/or to schedule an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain working papers?
2. How do I become a Notary Public?
3. How do I obtain a copy of a marriage or a death certificate?
4. How do I apply for a dog license? How do I renew my dog's license?
5. How do I obtain a copy of my child's birth certificate?
6. How do I register a business out of my home?
7. What is the conveyance tax in Trumbull?
8. What do I need to do to obtain a marriage license?
9. Where do I go to get a streetlight fixed or put onto my street?
10. Where do I go to get a stop sign on my street?
11. Where can I find information about hazardous waste?
12. When will my leaves be picked up by the town?
13. Who do I call if my mailbox gets hit in the winter?
14. Do I need a permit to have a tag sale?
15. Where do I get a subdivision map of my property?
16. To whom do I speak to get permission to put up a fence?
17. How do I arrange to get a pickup of large items?
18. What are the fees for recordings?
19. Where do I obtain a Parks sticker for my car?
20. How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
21. How do I submit a Freedom of Information Request?
22. How can I perform a Title Search?