To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Town Hall, all artists are invited to submit their rendition of Town Hall in Painting, Line Drawing or Photography (no digital or photo shop entries).
The following groups in each category are:
High School (Grades 9 - 12)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Elementary (Grades 3-5)
Entries will be judged anonymously by a distinguished group of artists and art
teachers. Decisions will be based on originality and interpretation of the Town Hall.
Prizes will be awarded for first place overall in each group: adult, high school, middle school and elementary, and certificates and ribbons for second and third place in each group and category.
Selected entries will be displayed at the Town Hall Gallery for the months of
February and March.
There is no residency requirement. Please call the Arts Commission office (203-452-5065) for additional information or to leave entries in person at The Center at 23 Priscilla Place by November 30th, or go to trumbullct.qscend.com.
THE FOLLOWING RULES MUST BE OBSERVED
1. Paper clip or tape one application form to the back of each entry; do NOT staple.
2. Works may not exceed 24’ x 24’ and need not be framed. Photos or line drawings should be matted or mounted on a background paper. Entries can be of any season of the year.
3. Entries must be the work of one person only.
4. Each participant is limited to TWO entries per category.
5. Entries must be postmarked or dropped off at the school office or Arts Commission office by Friday November 30th.
Click HERE to download the Entry Application
**Winners will be notified by Friday December 7th and will be recognized at the tree lighting ceremony on Sunday December 9th**.