Curbside Pickup Service
The Trumbull Library System will begin curbside pickup service starting Monday June 22 at the main library at 33 Quality Street. To start, the service will run Monday through Friday from 1 pm until 6 pm.
Here are the details:
- On Monday beginning at 1 pm library patrons will once again be able to place holds online through the online catalog.
- Patrons will also be able to call (203-452-5197) the main library in order to place a hold (press option 2).
- Once your item has been retrieved from the collection, we will contact you to arrange a pickup time.
- You may check out 5 items per day per patron.
- All items checked out will be for 21 days, including express books and DVDs.
- Book drops are now open for patrons to return materials borrowed prior to our closure in March. Due dates for all currently checked out materials are extended until June 30.
Arriving at the library:
- Park your car.
- Retrieve your materials from the plastic tables located by the front doors. All bags will be alphabetized by last name.
- A telephone number will be posted for you to call in case you need assistance.
- Please do not congregate by the pickup location.
NOTE: Please know, we will add times and locations once we can assess the service and we are confident that we can expand it safely. This is only the first step in the process of reopening the library. The State of Connecticut has issued extensive criteria for modifications and training that needs to be met before public library service may resume and we are working on satisfying those requirements. The safety of the public and the staff are our primary concern and we will act accordingly. Please bear with us during this transition.
If you need a library card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create one for you.