Youth Leagues, Clinics, and Camps
Camp will begin on Monday, June 21st and will run in two-week long sessions for 8 weeks. Camps will be held at Daniels Farm School and Tashua Elementary School. Junior Camp will be held at Frenchtown Elementary School.
Online registration begins on Monday, April 12th at 10am. Visit our https://recreation.trumbull-ct.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html to register. In-person registration will be available by appointment only beginning Monday, April 12th . Please call 203-452-5060 for assistance or to make an appointment.
Due to the strict regulations set forth by the CDC, State of Connecticut, and Office of Early Children, our camp programs have changed dramatically this year. Please read the summary of changes below. More details on our program is available in our Parent Handbook.
Summary of Major Changes:
- Sessions are two weeks long.
- Each session is $100 per child. Multi-child discounts and scholarships are available.
- Campers must be dropped off between 9-9:30am and picked up between 2:30-2:45pm. Drop-off/pick-up outside of these time frames will require advanced notice/coordination with our office.
- Late fees will be assessed for any child picked up after 3:00pm ($1 per minute, per child).
- Camp groups will be limited to 10 children at each location with 2 camp counselors.
- Camp will be held OUTSIDE ONLY. Pop-up tents will be used for shade.
- There are no trips this year.
- Camp will be cancelled due to inclement weather or high temperatures (no refunds will be issued for cancelled days).
- All staff and children are required to be screened for any observable illness, including cough or respiratory distress.
- All staff are required to wear masks when 6 feet social distance cannot be maintained.
- All activities will implement social distancing strategies.
- Hand washing and hand hygiene will be required by staff and children.
- Intensified cleaning and disinfection of all equipment will occur during and after camp.
During the school year we offer basketball leagues for Trumbull youth in grades K-12. Leagues start in late fall and run through the spring and meet in various school gyms in Trumbull. During the summer we have an evening boys basketball that meets at the Tashua Knolls outdoor basketball courts.
Trumbull Parks and Rec offers a variety of single and multi-day clinics at various times throughout the year. Clinics include sports such as tennis, pickleball, volleyball, basketball, lacrosse and multi-sport.