Trumbull Day festivities and carnival will be held on the field behind Hillcrest Middle School, beginning on Friday, June 30, 2023 from 6:30 to 10:30 PM and continue on Saturday, July 1 from 2:00 to 10:30 PM.

2023 Participating Food Vendors

Food trucks will line up for almost any food craving on Friday and Saturday! Live music will entertain the crowd, and the beer and wine tent will be open near the stage in a shared section for food, libations and vibrations. See our 2023 Participating Food & Beverage Vendors!

2023 Participating Non-Food Vendors

Trumbull Day Corporate Sponsor Vendors

  • Continental Properties-Ten Trumbull
  • AFC Urgent Care 

Other Vendors

  • Abuella’s Essential
  • Alexa and Mom Jewelry Designers
  • Allies for Justice and Equity of Trumbull
  • Army National Guard
  • Benji Wag and Woof LLC
  • Christian Heritage School
  • Convention of States Action
  • Free Moms Hugs
  • Healing Touch Family Chiropractic
  • Helping Hands Family
  • Leafguard
  • League of Women Voters
  • Lemon Perfect
  • Mary Sherlach Counseling Center
  • Mathnasium
  • Renewal by Anderson
  • TNAC  (Trumbull Nature Center)  Saturday only
  • Trumbull Housing Authority
  • Trumbull Republican Town Committee
  • Sunnyside Sweet Shoppe
  • Willow Tree Pediatric Dentistry
  • YMCA

Being a Vendor

Trumbull Day Vendor Application (PDF) - NOTE: Our 2023 Food Vendor Openings are Full!  

NOTE: Our 2023 Food Vendor Openings are Full!  For anyone wishing to set up a non-Food Vendor Tent at Trumbull Day, please fill out a Trumbull Day Vendor Application Form (PDF).  

Requirements for All Vendors

A Temporary Food Permit or Itinerant License must be obtained from the Trumbull Health Department. Go to the Trumbull Health Department page. View the "Forms and Documents" - "Food" - "Temporary Event" or "Itinerant", to determine license requirements. You will also need the "Guidelines for Food Service at Temporary Event". Or, you may call the Health Department at 203-452-1030. Fees associated with obtaining food permits or licenses must be paid directly to the Trumbull Health Department and are not included in the participation fee.

A Certificate of Insurance (COI) and a Food License are required to participate as a vendor. This COI must be submitted with your application. Food vendors will not be considered eligible to participate without it.

Please see the Food Vendor Application (PDF) for additional information.