Who To Contact
For Police, Fire & Medical Emergencies - Call 911
The following is a list of non-emergency numbers regarding safety-related issues. You may also submit a Citizen Service Request online to report non-emergency issues or repairs through the Town of Trumbull website.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Trumbull: 203-452-5146
- Police (Non-Emergency), Trumbull: 203-261-3665
- Health Department, Trumbull: 203-452-1030
- Animal Control, Trumbull: 203-452-5088
- Public Works, Trumbull: 203-452-5045
- Emergency Management Office, Trumbull: 203-261-0552
- 203-452-5070 Street Flooding or Street Storm Drain Issues
- 800-722-5584 - United Illuminating emergencies (i.e. outages, down wires, etc.)
- Eversource Power Out? 800-286-2000; Smell Gas? 877-944-5325
- 203-576-1010 - American Red Cross-Southeastern Fairfield County Chapter
- 201-335-0157 - Gas emergencies (i.e. outages, leaks, etc.)
- 611 - SNET emergencies (i.e. outages, down wires, etc.)
- 800-222-1222 - Connecticut Poison Control Center
Visit this page for contact information on all Town Departments.
In the event of an emergency, the Trumbull Office of Emergency Management will provide information and further direction through various channels.