Pools & Sprinkler Lots Information
Indian Ledge Sprinkler Lot - Indian Ledge Park Road, Trumbull
Beaches Sprinkler Lot - Beach Memorial Road, Trumbull
Our two sprinkler lots are open 7 days a week from Memorial Day thru mid September, 2019 (dependent on weather).
A valid park sticker is required to park in any of the Trumbull Parks. Vehicles without stickers may be ticketed. Stickers are available at the Trumbull Parks and Recreation office. More Information.
Trumbull Pool Rules & Regulations:
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
A full list of rules and regulations are also available at each pool.
- Trumbull pools are open to Trumbull residents only. Guests are allowed but must have a Trumbull Guest Pool Pass and must be accompanied by a Trumbull resident at all times. Guest Pool Passes are only available from the Trumbull Parks and Recreation Office.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult with an ID. No one may leave a swimmer under the age of 12 alone within the pool gates.
- Children 12 to 17 who do not have ID’s must sign in with their name, address and emergency phone number.
- EACH ADULT RESIDENT must present their own valid driver’s license or government issued picture ID that has their name and Trumbull address. Those without their ID will not be allowed entry.
- Spouses may not use each other’s ID as proof of residency.
- Swimmers cannot wear anything but clothing that is intended to be swim attire.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers (this includes the kiddy pool at Tashua.) Residents may purchase a swim diaper from the guard shack for $2. This money will be given to the pool supervisor on duty at a suitable time.
- No smoking, vaping, food, gum or drinks (except water) inside the fenced in area. This may exclude pregnancy, persons with disabilities and other conditions including diabetes, upon the discretion of pool supervisor only.
- Water may be brought into the pool one of two ways; First, in an unopened commercial bottle. Second, is that an empty reusable bottle may be brought in and filled at the water fountain.
- No floatation or swim aids (including but not limited to: swimmies, snorkels, fins etc.) allowed in the pools. EXCEPTION: Swimmer presents a doctor’s note first to recreation offices then to the head lifeguard.
- No water propelling devices of any kind.
- No balls, water rockets or throwing any object or toy ever.
- Adult swim will be for 15 minutes, every hour on the hour from one hour after pool opening to 5pm Monday- Friday and all day on the weekends, unless weather and pool usage does not warrant it.
- The Parks and Recreation Department and its agents may suspend privileges based on unsafe behavior or unacceptable conduct.
40 Tashua Knolls Lane, Trumbull
Opening Day: June 22, 2019
Hours of Operation: June 22nd - August 25th: 10am-8pm & August 26th- September 2nd: 12pm-6pm
Tashua Pool is open seven days a week and offers a diving board and slide which are open limited hours. There is also a kiddie pool open to children under 5 years old and their parent or caregiver.
Tashua Pool Teen Night
Who: Trumbull teens, ages 13-17
Location: Tashua Pool
Day: Wednesdays, June 26-August 21, 2019
Every Wednesday night is Teen Night at Tashua Pool! Trumbull teens ages 13-17 are invited for this teen only event. Teens will need to show a Trumbull High ID. If school ID is not available a parent with photo ID with proof of Trumbull residency may check the teen in at the pool gate. Lifeguards will be on duty and various entertainment will be offered throughout the summer.
Beach Memorial Road, Trumbull
Opening Day: May 25, 2019
Hours of Operation: May 25th - June 21st– 12pm-6pm & June 22nd - August 25th: 10am-8pm & August 26th- September 2nd: 12pm-6pm
Beaches Pool is open seven days a week, and offers a zero depth entry. One of the Town’s two sprinkler lots is located adjacent to Beach Memorial Pool.
Beaches Adaptive Swim
Who: Trumbull families
Location: Beach Memorial Pool
Duration: June 24-August 19, 2019
Days/Times: Mondays from 8-10pm & Fridays from 9-10am
Every Monday night and Friday morning are Adaptive Swim at Beaches Pool. Trumbull residents with special needs and their families are invited to the pool for open swim. A valid ID with proof of Trumbull residency is needed for entry to the pool.
530 Daniels Farm Road, Trumbull
Adult Early Bird Lap Swim
Who: Trumbull residents age 18+
Duration: Year Round, subject to cancellation based off of school closures.
Days: Monday-Friday from 6:00am-7:15am
There is no cost for early bird swim. Residents must bring a photo ID or proof of Trumbull residency to enter the pool. Guests are not allowed at any time. Water fitness classes are also available (see our class schedule on the Aquatic Programs page in this Guide).
Note: Pool operation is subject to school closures: Click here for the 2019-2020 Trumbull School Calendar.