Diving Board & Slide Information:
- Open Mon-Fri 1-5, Sat & Sun 10-6 (subject to change without notice)
- Swimmers must be able to swim a distance of 15 feet, unaided, in water that is above their head. Lifeguards may ask swimmer to perform a swim test in order to use the diving board or slide. Wristbands may be required at lifeguard’s discretion.
- Only unaided swimmers permitted.
- Diving is allowed only from the diving board. Back dives and flips, reverse dives, and inward dives are not permitted.
- Persons are not allowed to sit under the diving board or slide to catch children.
- Swimming is not permitted in the diving or slide areas.
- When using diving board the swimmer must make their way to the ladders or shallow area as soon as they are able.
- When using the slide swimmers must able fully submerge themselves under water in to dive under the “Splash Zone” barrier, which is the only way to vacate the area. Lifting or tampering with the “Splash Zone” barrier is prohibited.
Beach Memorial Pool
Beach Memorial Road, Trumbull
Opening Day: May 25, 2019
Hours of Operation: May 25th - June 21st– 12pm-6pm & June 22nd - August 25th: 10am-8pm & August 26th- September 2nd: 12pm-6pm
Beaches Pool is open seven days a week, and offers a zero depth entry. One of the Town’s two sprinkler lots is located adjacent to Beach Memorial Pool.
530 Daniels Farm Road, Trumbull
Hillcrest Pool will be closed for maintenance beginning July 15, 2019. Earlybird swim (from 6am - 7:15am) and adult water fitness classes are cancelled. We will repost when we have an expected reopen date. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
During the summer the pool is open for Adult Early Bird Lap Swimming only. During the school year Hillcrest Pool offers a variety of aquatic programs and open swim options for Trumbull residents. Check back in August for our aquatic offerings for fall.
Adult Early Bird Lap Swim
Who: Trumbull residents age 18+
Duration: Year Round, subject to cancellation based off of school closures.
Days: Monday-Friday from 6:00am-7:15am
There is no cost for early bird swim. Residents must bring a photo ID or proof of Trumbull residency to enter the pool. Guests are not allowed at any time. Water fitness classes are also available (see our class schedule on the Aquatic Programs page in this Guide).
Note: Pool operation is subject to school closures: Click here for the 2019-2020 Trumbull School Calendar.
Sprinkler Lot Information
Indian Ledge Sprinkler Lot - Indian Ledge Park Road, Trumbull
Beaches Sprinkler Lot - Beach Memorial Road, Trumbull
Our two sprinkler lots are open 7 days a week from Memorial Day thru mid-September, 2019 (dependent on weather).
A valid park sticker is required to park in any of the Trumbull Parks. Vehicles without stickers may be ticketed. Stickers are available at the Trumbull Parks and Recreation office. More Information.
Tashua Pool Teen Night
Who: Trumbull teens, ages 13-17
Location: Tashua Pool
Day: Wednesdays, June 26-August 21, 2019
Every Wednesday night is Teen Night at Tashua Pool! Trumbull teens ages 13-17 are invited for this teen only event. Teens will need to show a Trumbull High ID. If school ID is not available a parent with photo ID with proof of Trumbull residency may check the teen in at the pool gate. Lifeguards will be on duty and various entertainment will be offered throughout the summer.
Beaches Adaptive Swim
Who: Trumbull families
Location: Beach Memorial Pool
Duration: June 24-August 19, 2019
Days/Times: Mondays from 8-10pm & Fridays from 9-10am
Every Monday night and Friday morning are Adaptive Swim at Beaches Pool. Trumbull residents with special needs and their families are invited to the pool for open swim. A valid ID with proof of Trumbull residency is needed for entry to the pool.
More information coming soon!
Lessons and Water fitness
We offer swim lessons persons 6 months old though adult. Water fitness classes are also available. See our Program Information Page for more details.
Trumbull Pool Rules & Regulations
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
A full list of rules and regulations is also available at each pool.