Citizen Service Request

If you need service or information from the Town, Town Hall wants to help. The Citizen Service Request is an easy way to let us know via the Internet. Please provide your contact information so that we may respond to you.

If your issue is road related, please note all roads in Trumbull are not maintained by the Town. The following roads are maintained by the State of Connecticut, not the Town of Trumbull.
  • Main Street (aka Rt. 111)
  • Huntington Turnpike (aka Rt. 108 aka Rt. 711)
  • White Plains Road (aka Rt. 127)
  • Penny Avenue (aka Rt. 743)
  • Rt. 8
  • Rt. 25
For service on any State maintained road, please contact the Connecticut Department of Transportation at (203)380-3836. If your road is not listed above as a State maintained road and is not in the Street Name list (see Step 2 below), please contact Trumbull Public Works at (203) 452-5070 for further assistance.

Submit a new Service Request

  • 1. Personal Info
  • 2. Where and What
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Tell Us About Yourself

Need a second line?

Want to provide another?

Choose how you wish to be notified about changes or updates to your service requests.

Please provide us with the following information regarding your request:

Where is the issue?

Search for an address, or drag the pin to the map to mark the location of the issue.


What type of issue? *

Enter any comments you may have regarding this issue:


For certain issues, it's helpful to provide photos or documents to help us understand the issue. If you have any such files, please add them here.

    Thank you

    Your service request has been submitted. Below are the details. Please keep this information for your records. We will notify you when there are updates to the status of your request, based on your selected notification preferences.

    Your Comments



    What would you like to do now?